BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Days: Day 6/7

Can you believe it's only been a week of summer? It feels like so much more, doesn't it? Ugh, what am I going to do with myself for all of this time? Sure, there's reading, blogging, writing, stage managing, homework, even (though that's a stretch) but I'm just so bored.

Scratch that, I'm just really, really tired. These 7-11 rehearsals at Richter are kicking my butt right now. I should probably sleep, I have a lot to do for Richter tomorrow. Job Chart? Ew.... That'll be fun. Not.

On the bright side, I'm slowly but surely putting TV shows on my iPod. And by slowly, I mean at the speed of a turtle stuck in molasses. Life, you're killing me. Slowly, but surely.

So nothing exciting happened yesterday or today. I watched some TV, some YouTube, read, wrote, went to rehearsal, etc. I'm doing so badly at this "everyday blogging" thing... Maybe I'm just not cut out for it? That's a lie, I love it.

My sarcastic mood will wear off after a solid nights rest, and then I'll write something meaningful in the morning. Maybe... Probably... Hopefully.

-Siobhan

0 comments: